This year the celebrity calendar went all on the top stars from the Bollywood film Industry this year though we didn’t see Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Dabbo who said that he wanted to shoot even Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif but because of their busy schedules they couldn’t make time for the photoshoot maybe we can expect something else. Here are some best Photos and even some great revise regarding the stars he caputred through his camera.
- Shraddha Kapoor: “She has an extraordinary body, ravishing face and a considerable measure of certainty. It was stunning shooting with her” says Dabboo. The ‘Ek Villain’ star displays her impeccably conditioned back. Well enough stunning to get us going.
- Alia Bhatt: In a photograph caught with high shade speed, Alia looks delightful in a nearby up shot with water dribbling from her face. She is the one who will set the fire.
- Sidharth Malhotra: The Bollywood hunk displays his built up build which he picked up for his up and coming film ‘Brothers’, well nothing to see himself than at best.
- Arjun Kapoor: Seems to be repairing his cycle.
- Akshay Kumar: Casual. Tricycle. Stubble. Inventive yet regular.
- Hrithik Roshan: Has Hrithik ever looked terrible in a solitary photoshoot? One of the most attractive performing artists ever, at this easygoing best.
- Priyanka Chopra: Stylish. Hot. Wonderful. Easy. That is Priyanka Chopra for you. She can do a part as non-glitz as Mary Kom or a part as impressive as Fashion or Dostana.
- Bipasha Basu: The performing artist who made two piece swimming outfit popular a decade ago. As of late turned 36, still can provider the more youthful shockers a keep running for their cash.
- Parineeti Chopra: Has to be her sexiest photoshoot ever. Lovely face, credit Parineeti. Attractive body, Photoshop FTW!
- Jacqueline Fernandes: Straight out of the shower, Jacqueline looks attractive in a lavatory towel. Dabboo says “Jacqueline and I know one another from quite a while, yet this is the first occasion when we shot for the date-book. She is truly excellent and makes awesome pictures.”
- Vidya Balan: Nothing more than a paper and coffee.
- John Abraham: Is getting it done. His female fans will love his abs!
- Shahrukh Khan: Dabboo shot SRK first this year, while he was shooting for his film ‘Glad New Year’.
Kajol: Close-up, grained, vintage picture style.