CRB Tech Reviews writes for you mouth watering Indian chicken biriyani recipe.
Chicken Biryani Recipe with raita is a delicious and palatable and makes a wonderful dinner or lunch.
Though restaurant style biriyani are very spicy and mouth watering; but no master chef or a michellin starred cook can replace the mom’s homemade taste.
The Indian chicken biryani recipe is a pretty easy version of biryani recipe.
Follow the ingredients and the mentioned directions and you can never go wrong with this chicken biryani recipe.
So let’s start with our Indian chicken biryani recipe.
The use of India Gate – classic white Basmati rice, transforms the taste from home-made to restaurant style. We strongly recommend using India Gate Classic for all your biryani recipes, as no other rice comes closer to it.
- 1 big chicken,cut into medium pieces
- 750 gms basmati rice, soaked for half an hour
- 1 cup oil/ghee
- 4 finely sliced onions
- 2 slit green chili
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 5-6 small finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 Bay leaf
- 4 cloves
- 2 one inch cinnamon sticks
- 4 cardamom
- 1/2 tsp shahi jeera
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 cup yogurt
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Finely chopped bunch of cilantro
- Finely chopped bunch of mint leaves
How to cook?
- Heat oil/ghee in a large pan; add bay leaf,cloves,cinnamon sticks, shahi jeera, cardamom and green chili and fry for 30 secs
- Put onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for another 30 secs. Add the red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, tomato, chicken and yogurt. Cook till chicken is done completely and the oil starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Mix in the lemon juice, coriander leaves/cilantro and mint leaves. Switch off the flame and set aside this yakhni while you get the rice ready.
- Boil sufficient water in a large vessel to cook rice.Add salt and a tbsp of oil to the water. The oil helps to keep the rice separate. Add rice to the boiling water.
- Cook rice upto 70%
- Add rice to the yakhni. Do not mix. Add a teaspoon of ghee on top of the rice.
- Cover with foil and close the lid. The foil helps not to let the steam escape.
- Place on a tawa on cook on low heat for 15 minutes. If you do not have a tawa, cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Mix the rice and gravy gently before serving. Serve hot with Raita.
So thus is done the Indian version of chicken recipe.
Just give a try and let us know your experience in the comment sections below.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more to come yummy recipes.
CRB Tech WordPress