CRB Tech Reviews brings you this time KFC style Popcorn Chicken.
The chicken lovers can’t miss the opportunity of tasting these small bits of crispy KFC style popcorn chicken and a try at home could be more hygienic along with being nutritious .
The golden, crunchy and bite sized popcorn chicken is one among the popular & a hot fav of all chicken lovers. This recipe makes a great appetizer and obviously a party hit menu.
This awesome snack can be prepared at home and hence its worthy a little extra effort.
So let’s take a look at the making of this yummy delicious recipe.
In this recipe, the chicken chunks are covered with mixture of flour , double breaded and then deep fried in hot oil.
If you have kids, then they would love this snack & is a great and easy way to please your picky kids.
Boneless chicken (300 g)
½ cup Milk
1 cup Maida
½ tsp Pepper pwd
¾ tsp Onion pwd
½ tsp Garlic pwd
½ tsp Paprika
¼ tsp Sugar
Baking pwd ( a pinch)
1 ½ cup Bread crumbs
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Clean and chop the boneless chicken into small chunks.
2. In a bowl, beat together egg and milk.
3. In another bowl take maida, pepper powder, onion powder, and all the other ingredients except bread crumbs. Mix them well.
4. In another plate, add bread crumbs.Keep all the three ingredients ready.
To begin with roll each piece of chicken in the flour mixture and then dip in the egg mixture. Finally roll in bread crumbs.
5. After coating the chicken pieces, repeat the process by rolling the chicken bits in the flour mixture, dipping in the egg mixture and rolling in the bread crumbs.; once again.
6. Keep all the coated chicken pieces ready for frying.
7. Heat oil in a fry pan.
8. When the oil is hot and ready, add the chicken pieces in batches.
9. Do not overcrowd the oil.
There should be enough oil for the chicken to be completely deep fried.
10. Keep it in medium flame and deep fry the chicken pieces to golden brown.
11. Drain on paper napkin.
Enjoy the recipe with your favorite sauce or dip.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more yummy recipes.
CRB Tech WordPress