CRB Tech Reviews brings you an yummy recipe in vegan style. In case you are wondering, which I could assume ; yes a vegan but a very mouth-watering recipe.
A super simple and an easily made recipe in under 20 minutes. A great savior when time is a constraint.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Total time : 20 minutes
So here let’s start with a delicious, simple and easy to make Roasted Red Pepper Sauce made in a blender and heated up with cooked Penne Pasta.
Recipe type: Main
Serves: Serves 2
- 1 cup Dry Penne Pasta
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 small diced Shallots
- 1 minced Garlic clove
- ¾ cup chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 tsps edible Yeast
- ¾ cup Macadamia Nut Milk
- 3 tsps Tomato Passata
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Extra chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (for garnishing )
- Extra edible Yeast ( for garnishing)
How to proceed:
- Boil a large pot of water, and then season generously with salt before adding dry Pasta to the pot. Once you add pasta, stir and let cook according to package instructions (8-10 minutes).
- You want to cook your pasta until it is almost firm to the bite, as you will be heating it up and cooking it with the sauce for a few minutes after which will finish the pasta cooking process.
- Whilst your pasta is cooking, in a saucepan, heat up Olive Oil over low to medium heat and then diced Shallot and minced Garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or till lightly golden.
- Transfer cooked Shallot and Garlic into a blender and add Roasted Red Peppers, edible Yeast, Macadamia Nut Milk, Tomato Passata and Red Chilli Flakes.
- Blend on high until it gets completely smooth.
- Pour sauce back into saucepan and allow it to simmer. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Drain almost cooked Pasta well and add pasta to simmering Red Pepper sauce. Stir, and cook pasta and sauce together for a minute or two or until the pasta has absorbed some of the sauce and thickened it up.
- Turn heat off and add ¼ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley to saucepan. Mix well and dish out.
- Garnish with more Flat Leaf Parsley and Nutritional Yeast.
Hope you like it!
Well try it and let us know in comment sections below.
Stay connected to the recipe page of CRB Tech Solutions for more yummy tummy!
CRB Tech WordPress