It has been long we have been telling about conventional recipes, by convention we mean the regular ones that has been carried out since time, when we don’t know! So this time CRB Tech Reviews bring you a sudden twist is the regular chicken recipe. Yes! We share with you a chicken recipe with flavor of both coconut and mango; and baked.
Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders with Mango Mustard Sauce
Servings = 6
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
Chicken Breasts, to 1/2 inchs thickness and cut into strips
Oil – 2 tsps
For the Brine/Marinade
Coconut Milk- 1 1/2 cups
Lemon Zest – 1 tsp
Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
Salt- 1 tsp
For the Coating
Large Eggs- 3
Rice Flour -1 1/2 cups
Unsweetened coconut, shredded – 3 cups
Sriracha -1 tsp
Chili Flakes- 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
How to do?
(1) Take a shallow bowl, mix all the ingredients mentioned under brine/marinade and add the chicken strips to it. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
(2) When the marinade is ready to bake, preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
(3) Line a baking sheet with greased aluminum foil or parchment paper.
(4) Now start by making an assembly line of ingredients. You will need three wide mouthed plates or bowls for this. In the first bowl or plate, season eggs with salt and whisk them with sriracha and 2 tsps water. In the second bowl or plate place rice flour and in the third one place shredded coconut seasoned lightly with salt and chili flakes.
(5) Begin by dipping each strip first into the egg mixture, follow with coating it with rice flour and finally crust it with the shredded coconut mixture. Place the strip on the baking sheet. Repeat this till for all the strips have been coated.
(6) Bake for 15-20 minutes untill golden and thoroughly cooked.
(7) Serve these baked coconut chicken tenders with mango mustard dipping sauce.
So! thinking what? Gear up to try this simple and easy chicken recipe and add little variation to your monotonous eating habit. Let us know in commnet scetions your experience with this recipe.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more yummy delicacies.