Moving on with CRB Tech Reviews recipe junction, we write today about an easy weeknight chicken curry with cucumber and yoghurt which you can relish with roti or chapati.
So if you want a quick and a fuss free dinner recipe for yourself or invited guests, then you should definitely give a try to this one.
This curry though takes at least 10 minutes to get going before you can cover it and leave it to simmer away for 20 minutes while you make some other side preparations or treat yourself with a glass of wine. Along with this curry if you have soft butter naan bread, an arrangement of raitas and a bowl of chopped salad then you can have a casual, delicious meal. But be sure you cook enough left-over because this stuffed in a roti with some raita the next day would definitely make a mighty delicious lunch.
Prep time = 10 minutes
Cook time = 20 minutes
Total time = 30 minutes
Recipe type: Curry, Chicken
- 12 pieces chicken either bone in or skin on
- 1 finely chopped large onions
- 4 finely chopped cloves garlic
- Fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsps Garam Masala
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 cans tomatoes
- 2 tsps sugar (to enhance taste)
- 500ml chicken stock
- 150ml cream
- salt & pepper
- fresh & chopped coriander
For the cucumber yoghurt
How to proceed:
- Heat a big pan and add a enough oil to the pan.
- Brown the chicken all over then remove and set aside.
- Add the onions to the pot , saute for 5 minutes then add the ginger, garlic and spices.
- Add more oil if the mixture is too dry and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken back to the pan then add the tomatoes, chicken stock and sugar.
- Reduce the heat and simmer it for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- After about 15 minutes, add the cream and then allow to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the chopped coriander and serve with the chapati or roti and cucumber yoghurt.
So with this we conclude today’s recipe for you, see you all with out next delicacy.
Till then stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes.
CRB Tech WordPress