Recipe type: Non Vegetarian Main Course
Hello! Everyone, roday CRB Tech Reviews write about a very heavy named recipe variety, Murgh Shahjahani and in simple terms chicken cooked in rich creamy gravy.
A different lunch option or a dinner choice on a weekend. To catch up on all the lost times, a fresh homemade meal works as a pacifier and renews happiness. Murgh Shahjahani, a basket of hot Laccha Parathas and royal Vegetable Dum Biryani, what more could you ask for on Friday?
This is not a traditional recipe, a quick recipe that you need to follow for crafting delicious Murgh Shahjahani at home and let it make you look forward to the weekend lunch!
Recipe for Murgh Shahjahani
Murgh Shahjahani / Chicken in a rich Creamy Gravy
Prep time = 15 minutes
Cook time = 60 minutes
Total time = 1 hr 15 mimutes
Ghee – 3 tsp
Vegetable oil – 2 tsp
Cloves – 3 to 4
Black Cardamom – 2
Green cardamom – 2
Onion – chopped 1 and ½ cup
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Poppy seeds – 2 tsp
Musk melon seeds – 2 tsp
Cashew nuts – 10-12
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Kashmiri red chili powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Chicken – 1 kg
Yogurt – 4 tbsp
Salt to taste
Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
Kewra essence – 4-5 drops
Fresh coriander to garnish
Boiled half cut eggs to serve along – 3-4
1. Soak all the seeds and cashew nuts in warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Grind to make a fine paste.
3. Heat oil and ghee in a pan.
4. Add black cardamom, cloves and green cardamom and fry for a few seconds.
5. Add onion and fry for a time.
6. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till onion turns translucent.
7. Remove the pan from heat and let the onion mixture cool.
8. Once cooled, grind in a mixture along with little water to make a smooth paste.
9. Transfer the paste in the karahi along with the seeds and nuts paste we ground initially.
10. Add little water if needed.
11. Cook for a minute.
12. Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala powder and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes.
13. Add the chicken and cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
14. Add yogurt along with ½ cup of water and cover and cook the chicken for 30-35 minutes.
15. Keep stirring in between.
16. Add fresh cream and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
17. Add kewra essence and mix well.
18. Garnish with fresh coriander.
19. Arrange the boiled eggs on top.
20. Serve hot with Naan or Laccha Paratha.
So stay connecetd with CRB Tech Solutions for mote yummy recipes.
CRB Tech WordPress