Hey all! A beautiful sunny weekend morning and new recipe in our recipe junction.
Today CRB Tech Reviews write for you keeping in mind the weekend night.
Incredibly delicious Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers – Perfect for a weekend or even a busy week night. Just prepare the night before, let marinate overnight and grill when ready.
Back to the beer thing. Never liked beer but gradually with time I started to appreciate the beer thing and I must say that you can’t deny the power of beer in cooking, mainly in marinades. The beer makes the meat tender and it gives it tons of great and delicious flavor.
Keep the chicken marinade for a good couple hours, remember that the longer you leave it the better it will taste and the more flavor it will have. One thing you could do is prepare this the night before and allow it to sit and marinate in the fridge until next day when you come back from work. Then all you’d have to do is thread the chicken on skewers and grill ’em. Irrespective the weather type; rain or shine, an yummy recipe in your dinner menu to cherish always. Now go marinate some chicken! You’ll love it!
Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- ¾ cup beer
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- cilantro to garnish
- Cut a chicken in small pieces, cube size.
- In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together. Add chicken, make sure you have enough marinade to cover the chicken. Cover with plastic lid and place in fridge. Let it marinate for at least 4 hours to 24 hours.
- Lit up the grill.
- Thread chicken on skewers, about 5-6 pieces per skewer. Don’t throw away the leftover marinade.
- Place chicken skewers on grill and turn every couple of minutes or so, at the same time brushing some of the leftover marinade over the chicken. Grill until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
I’m sure you would like nope, you would love this beer marinated grilled chicken .
Stay connected to this page of CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come and make your menu more versatile.
CRB Tech WordPress