Hello and welcome again, today CRB Tech Reviews write about a meat recipe of Mexican style. If you wanna try a meat loaf then Mexican styled shoube be the only choice. They are super yummy!
So long we have been writing about chicken recipes, so we decided to bring some changes, as nothing monotonous is good. Today we write about a beef recipe even you can substitute the meat with that of turkey.
I knew a lady whose first husband loved meat loaf and she didn’t liked beef, so she used to substitute the meat with turkey without her husband’s knowledge. So the day she took separation from him she told him the truth to which he replied “yet I loved that”. They are parted though , but as I learned later the wify started eating meet and the man took to eating turkey.
Let’s start with the recipe methods.
- 2 lb extra lean beef, grind
- 1 1/2 cup crushed tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup salsa + 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can green chilies (127ml)
- 3 green onions, chopped
How to proceed
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, add grind beef, tortillas, cheese, 2/3 cup salsa, eggs, taco seasoning and green chilies. With your hands, combine the mixture until everything is mixed together well.
- Add meat to a loaf pan. Place on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 1 to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until meat is cooked. Make sure it is cooked.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cook for a few minutes before flipping over onto a serving platter. Spread 1/2 cup salsa and green onions on top. Serve hot.
This meatloaf is moist, a bit spicy and is easy to cook.
For chicken lovers, you can substitute ground chicken as I do.
Instead of removing the entire loaf from the pan, I find it’s way easier to cut into slices on a serving platter vs. trying to use a knife in a loaf pan.
I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do!
Try it once with any meat substitute and I bet on your frequent practice of having it in dinner. If you do some experiment with the said recipe then share your success with us in comment section below.
Till then stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes.
CRB Tech WordPress