Today I write about this awesome recipe at the recipe junction of CRB Tech Reviews. I love to start my morning with easy blueberry muffins, it’s like cake.
To mention blueberries are a super food. I don’t actually know what a super food is, or why there is no space between the two words but they make a good place in diet chart, apparently.
I took this amazing recipe for a blueberry breakfast cake that is already on the site, tried it to give all touch with love, and then poured it into a loaf pan instead of a cake pan. Sometimes you want a change of taste, a bread instead of cake to make you feel more healthful and grown up.
If you have a home of kid/kids they will definitely love them. My kid devoured this so quickly that I had to make a second batch the very next day. To mention one day I hid a little super food , because there is a kid hidden in the mumma also.
Hope you guys love this! It would even make a great homemade holiday gift!
This Blueberry Muffin Bread is just the yummiest bread for breakfast or any time of the day. Frozen blueberries are used, which were handpicked and frozen myself last year – they yet very fresh tasted. This bread is even better with freshly picked ones, so if you can fetch that can go for it.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10 inch loaf pan.
- Mix together the butter and sugar to bring a creamy texture
- Add the eggs, vanilla and milk mixing well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- Add blueberries and mix by hand gently with a spoon, but be careful not to crush the berries.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Let it cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling.
Handy Tip: Reserve a small handful Blueberries to apply from above after the batter is poured into the loaf pan. Gently press them into the top to as a choice of decoration.
So stay connected to the recipe junction of CRB Tech Solutions for more yummy and healthy ones to come.
CRB Tech WordPress