I love dark chocolates, so hope many of you there. Today at recipe junction of CRB Tech Reviews I write about this yummy brownie recipe.
This rich dark chocolate cake is prepared with two kinds of chips and decorated with a simple dark chocolate drizzle. A very easy and yummy dessert to feed a mass.
Prep time: 12 mins
Cook time: 24 mins
Total time: 36 mins
Yield: 16-18 servings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar, granulate them
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and 1 cup of dark chocolate chips. Melt them for a few second, scraping the sides and stirring between intervals, until they are completely combined and smooth.
- Transfer the mix you prepared in point 2, into a mixing bowl and add sugar. Keep whisking until sugar is thoroughly mixed in. Add eggs, one by one, and whisk after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix again. Add maida, salt, and espresso powder and mix until dry ingredients are completely mixed and batter is smooth and a bit shiny.
- Pour the batter into the prepared round cake pan and bake for 24-30 minutes, or until a fork inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow the brownie cake to cool in the pan for a few minutes before starting with decoration and then fully before slicing.
If you’d like to remove the brownie cake from the baking pan and serve on something else, I recommend placing a round of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan and spraying parchment with cooking spray. This will make it much easier to flip the brownie cake over and invert back onto a serving plate without losing any of the bottom of the cake.
We conclude here.
Hope you will like this one. Try your hands at it and let us know your experience in the comment sections below. If you have any suggestions then we are eager to discuss it. A very yummy recipe for an evening gathering or any special celebration!
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress