Today st the recipe junction of CRB Tech Reviews I write about one of my favourite Paratha type made with egg. And I know all egg lovers there would also like the below mentioned recipe. It’s easy and fast.
Egg paratha is actually a flat bread recipe with egg mix stuffing. They make a perfect breakfast for you and kids love them a lot.
The egg paratha I’m writing about is made like a chapati using wheat and the stuffing here used is egg omelet mixture which is spread over the paratha and cooked to perfection.
Paratha recipes are very common in Northern part of India and different parathas come in different stuffing.
Steps to make egg paratha:
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast
Dough to make the paratha:
- 2 cups atta
- Salt, only a pinch(optional)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup water to make the dough
To make the stuffing:
- 1 very finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp very finely chopped green chillies
- 2 beaten eggs
- salt as per taste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
To make the dough:
- In a bowl take wheat flour, add a pinch of salt, oil and mix it well.
- Gradually add water and knead it to make soft dough.
- Cover and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
How to prepare the stuffing:
- In a bowl, add chopped onions, coriander leaves, chillies and the beaten eggs. Add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
Making of the paratha:
- Take a dough portion and make a round ball.
- Make a roti then fold it such that it takes the form of a square and roll the pin over the square paratha.
- Take and heat the gridle.
- Place the paratha there and cook for a few seconds.
- Then add the beaten egg mixture on the paratha and spread the egg mixture over it.
- Cook on both the sides well and apply oil on the outer area and cook the paratha well.
- You should assure that the paratha and the egg mixture inside is well cooked.
- Serve the paratha hot with ketchup or sauce.
When you make the egg mixture you can add ingredients like ginger garlic paste and black pepper corn powder for added flavors.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress