Today in the health and fitness zone of CRB Tech Reviews we write about some exercises that would help you in Type 2 diabetes.
1. List out some fun activities. There are lots of options, and you don’t have to go to gym. Think something you’ve always wanted to try or something you enjoyed in your past. It could be yoga, sports, dancing, walking, and swimming. Any activity that raises your heart rate counts.
2. Get your physicians permission. You speak to them what you want to do. They’ll also need to check if you should change your meals, insulin, or diabetes medicines.
3. Check your blood sugar. Tell your doctor to check it before exercise. If you plan to work out for more than an hour, check your blood sugar levels regularly during your workout, so you’ll know if you need a snack.
4. Carry carbs. Always carry a small carb snack, like fruit or a fruit drink in case your blood sugar gets low.
5. Twice a week strength train. It can enhance blood sugar control. You can lift weights or do workout with resistance bands. You can also do moves like push-ups, lunges, and squats, which need your own, body weight.
7. Habit. Exercise, food and medicines should be taken at the same time each day to prevent low blood sugar.
9. Take care of your feet. Put on athletic shoes that are in good shape and choose the right type for your activities. For example, don’t jog in tennis shoes,because jogging and running demands different shoe types. Check and clean your feet daily.
10. Hydrate. Drink ample amount of water before, during, and after exercise.
11. Stop if it hurts you suddenly. It is normal to have mild sore muscles. But sudden pain isn’t. You’re supposed to get injured unless you do too much, too fast.
10 Health Benefits you’ll Enjoy
- Enables your body use insulin, that controls your blood sugar
- Burns those extra body fats
- Makes your muscles and bones strong
- Will lower your blood pressure
- Cuts LDL (Bad cholesterol)
- Increases HDL (good cholesterol)
- Improves flow of blood
- Lesser occurrence of heart disease and stroke.
- Help boost your energy and mood
Exercise will help you overcome your stress. Exercise has all it’s benefits but do under supervision and with caution.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more health related blog topics.