Today at CRB Tech Reviews I write about one of the easiest and my all time favourite paneer recipe.
An addictive and tasty snack made with paneer, bread and a few more ingredients, which are all set within 15 minutes! These paneer recipes are always a fav both at my home and here in writing.
If you make a tea time snack with paneer it can be served as. Ana Paneer roll is one such option with tea.
To make paneer roll at home you will need a few basic ingredients that you probably have in hand. What I am writing here is a basic idea, you can add any seasoning or flavors of your choice to make paneer roll recipe.
This easy snack can be prepared within 15 minutes, you can make the rolls while the oil gets hot and then deep or shallow fry the prepared rolls! This recipe demands the use of whole wheat bread, but you can use any bread of your choice. Such a healty and tasty snack is my favourite and also for my toddler.
For More: Paneer Tawa Masala
Here the writing about the recipe.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time:15 mins
Recipe type: snack
- ¾ cup paneer, crumbled
- 3 slices of bread
- 2 tsps maida
- 2 tsps curd
- 2 chopped green chillies
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsps chopped cilantro leaves
- Oil for frying
Instructions for the making of the roll
- First heat the oil. Deep fry the rolls, you can also shallow fry them.
- Take the crumbled paneer in a big bowl and mash it very well.
- Tear bread into very small pices and add to the crumbled paneer. Add cilantro leaves, grated ginger and chopped green chillies.
- To this add maida, salt and curd. Knead well and form thick dough.
- Take the dough and divide into 7-8 equal portions. Shape each portion into a cylinder and keep aside.
- Slide the recently shaped rolls into the hot oil and deep fry them or can shallow fry by choice; until they turns golden from all the sides.
- Serve the recently made paneer roll hot during breakfast tea/coffee/milkshake.
1.To add flavour, you have choice to can add mango powder, cumin powder etc.
2. You also have choice of adding dried herbs instead of Indian flavours.
So next time you try out this recipe and let us know how you like it.
Stay connected with this space of CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress