Today I at CRB Tech Reviews write about thick, chewy, double chocolate fudge cookies that will melt-in-your-mouth and is of intense chocolate fudge flavour. Baked and soft, sure to please any serious chocolate fan.
For More: Chocolate Toffee Cookies
A few things to keep in mind while their making:
1) You need to preheat your oven to 325 degrees (F), but once you put the cookies there, you have to immediately reduce that to 300!
2) The cookies must be cooled completely on the tray.
4) Since these cookies are too chocolate rich, I added a good pinch of salt and vanilla with the dough. Don’t skip these two ingredients.
5) Any chocolate chip brand will do.
Making of the soft Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1 cup sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsps unsalted butter
- 1 cup + 3 tsps maida
- 3 tsps cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tsps packed sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps whole milk
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, lightly spray them with non-stick oil, and keep aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat them a few seconds, mixing in between, until butter and chocolate gets completely melted and can easily be whisked smooth.
- In another bowl add the cocoa powder, maida, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, sugars, milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and stir to mix – be sure not to over mix them!
- Fold in the chocolate/ butter mixture and the milk chocolate chips into the batter, stirring until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop 1/2 cupfuls of the batter on the baking sheets, place pans in the oven, reduce heat to 300 degrees, and bake for about 20 minutes. Allow cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet before serving.
So try it this weekend and have a delight!
I love this rich chocolate treat and my kids also relish them.At times I prefer to use the semi sweet chocolate chips to retain the some bitter taste of chocolate.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress