Today at CRB Tech Reviews I write about a no bake cookie recipe. It’s simple and fast.
I’m not sure how could cookies get that Avalanche in it’ sname. The no-bake part says you are free from all the hassles of baking and that an easy take.
If anyone could reason be with the historic naming of the cookie….Till then I keep on making wild guess!
For More: Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies
No matter how it is called or why it is name; it tastes yum!
Here goes the recipe….
4 cups Rice cereal
4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
2 packates of white chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup scookie butter
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
How to proceed:
1. You have to first line 2 or 3 baking sheets with parchment paper or wax paper. In a big bowl, add the rice krispies and honey nut cheerios.
2. Take a microwave-safe bowl; pour in both the packets of white chocolate chips. Then microwave for a minute, while stirring. Heat in 30-second intervals, stir each time until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. Put in peanut butter and stir and the cookie spread. If it’s too thick, again microwave in 15-second intervals until smooth.
4. The easiest way to measure stickiness of food like peanut butter and cookie butter is to put some nonstick cooking spray into your cups first. This will help you take out the sticky food very easily.
5. Pour the mixture over the cereal.
6. Stir them well until fully mixed.
7. Then take a spoon or an ice cream scooper to scoop out 2 tsps of the mixture at a time onto your lined baking sheets.
8. Then, gently press the cookies with your fingers or the back of the scooper.
9. Place the baking sheets into the fridge to cool down and the chocolate gets hard. It will take about 30 minutes or little more.
You can drizzle with a little bit of melted semi-sweet chocolate as added flavour and to make them look more pretty and tempting. The cookie butter of the brand name Biscoff, can be easily found on the same grocery store, from where you got the peanut butter.
Enjoy this no bake cookie recipe and I’m sure if have kids, they will love them too.
Till then stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress