Hello! All tomorrow is weekend and today at CRB Tech Reviews, I share with you a simple and delicious appetizer which you can experiment in the next two days.
They are very easy to make, cute and tasty, little bites of corned beef goodness. You need to start by boiling small red potatoes until they are very tender. Don’t overcook them because you want them to be able to hold up to being cut open and stuffed. When the potatoes are cooked let them cool down; cut them in halves and scoop out the middle. Keep the scooped out potato in a small bowl for later purpose. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of the potato to give it a flat bottom to sit on.
Once all of the potato halves are scooped out; take that bowl of saved potato centres and add to it 1/2 cup of diced corned beef, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1 tsp of melted butter. Press the mixture into each potato half and then place them on a baking sheet and put inside a 400°F oven for 10 minutes.
Irish Potato Bites
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Mini twice baked potato bites stuffed with cheese and corned beef.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 20 Red Potatoes, small like a golf ball size
- ½ c Corned Beef
- ¼ c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp melted butter
- Sour cream (by choice)
How to proceed
- Fill a big saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil them unless they are fork tender.
- Preheat the oven upto 400°F
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled cut each one in half and cut a small slice off of the rounded end so the potato can sit straight.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half and also save the potato insides in a bowl.
- Add corned beef, cheese and butter to the bowl with the saved potato insides.
- Add the salt mixture for taste. Also sprinkle some salt over the potato halves.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
So try out this mouth watering delicacy; and let us know your experience.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress