Today at CRB Tech Reviews I am gonna share a sea food recipe for all those whoe loves the sea food there. This is a mixed recipe where sea food gets blended with spinach flavour.
In order to make this recipe, take raw pasta shells and cook them directly in a cooker for your Stuffed Shells with Spinach.
You take a large uncooked pasta shell and fill it with a combination of frozen spinach, mozzarella cheese, creamy ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, fresh garlic and Italian seasoning. Make use of a spoon and fill the shells with the cheese mixture.
To mention, you will find that running the shells under warm water for a few seconds will help them soften, making you easu to fill them. Once the shells get filled, put them directly in the crock. Top the first layer with tomato sauce (homemade or store bought) and cheese. Add another layer of shells and close the lid.
Once you have cooked the shells, sprinkle a little more cheese as topping, garnish them with some fresh parsley and get your yummy dinner served.
A very and fast meal to make and serve, and a simple way to make your kids eat their vegetables. Another choice is that you can serve with garlic bread or a salad for an well-rounded Italian dinner.
- 1 cup chopped spinach, washed and squeezed dry
- 1 container ricotta cheese or any choice of cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese(shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese(grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 28 large pasta shells
- 2 jars marinara sauce
- Chopped parsley for toppings
- Take a big bowl and put and stir spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Then you divide and fill each shell with ricotta mixture.
- Next add 3 cups sauce to the bottom of the crock.
- Then you place 14 stuffed shells in the bottom of the crock. Using your spoon apply 2 cups marinara sauce over the shells.
- For toppings, use the remaining stuffed shells and sauce.
- Cover the cooker and cook over high flame for 3 to 4 hours or at low flame for 6 to 8 hours until the shells get cooked. Remove the lid and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the cooked shells. Wait for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Finally before serving, garnish with parsley.
Hope you liked the recipe and give a try.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for recipes to come.
CRB Tech WordPress