Hello! All how’s enjoying the onset of winter? Well with this pizza bake recipe at CRB Tech Reviews, I wish you all a very warm winter.
Usually season change is a time of concern when cold related illness takes a toll over health. So take care of yourself and your kids.
Coming back to the recipe, it is an easy type that would take a prep time of about 10 minutes or so. A very yummy recipe and I believe you and your kids will definitely enjoy it. It’s a must give a try recipe!
So once you try this recipe let us know how you done with it and the way you loved it. I think this will also be great with browned sausage or some mushrooms and red peppers thrown in. I feel it’s a pretty versatile recipe and I am in constant practice to experiment it with other ingredients.
Here I share with you the recipe.
1 can of refrigerated biscuits
1 cup sliced pepperoni
3 tsps Italian seasoning
1 cup pizza sauce of any type
2 cups mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Apply a cooking spray inside a 6- to 7-quart cooker. Open and separate the refrigerated biscuits into 8 pieces.
- Cut each biscuit piece into another 6 pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Cut 1 cup pepperoni slices into quarters. Then place half of the quarters in bowl with biscuit pieces. Add 3 tsps Italian seasoning to the bowl with cut biscuits and pepperoni quarters; toss them and mix.
- Place the biscuit mixture evenly in bottom of cooker.
- Spread the pizza sauce over top of biscuits, you need to spread it evenly; making sure that some sauce turns around edges such that biscuits does not touch the insert of the cooker.
- Next sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and remaining half of pepperoni over the top, try to keep cheese away from touching the insert.
- Cover the top of insert with large paper towel. Place the cooker lid on top of paper towel to prevent condensation from dripping onto biscuits during cooking.
- You have to cook on high heat for 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours. (Not all cookers cook the same. Test it whether it has been cooked after 1 hour and 30 minutes by inserting a knife into the centre to make sure that the biscuits are fully baked; the outer edge will become dark golden brown.
- Remove the bubble up bake from cooker insert while warming to prevent biscuits from sticking to the insert.
After finishing with the bake part, serve it warm.
Try this recipe and stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.