There might be many nice mushroom soup recipes; but I found it the best and my favourite it is. So sharing with you at CRB Tech Reviews.
Creamy mushroom soup which is not full of crazy ingredients is really hard to come by. And if you try to find a vegan version; that is pretty impossible. Even if you get one such, it’s likely full of salt and preservatives. This vegan soup type is different. This vegan soup is honestly the best mushroom soup I’ve ever had. No! I’m not talking about any contest or so; but my personal review.
The recipe is just for you!
Recipe type: soup
To be honest it is the best mushroom soup recipe I’ve ever had! Mushroom lovers rejoice! This soup is full of hearty, earthy mushrooms that don’t need to compete with other flavors to shine through. Vegan and fat free, I’m sure this mushroom soup will quickly become a favourite at your home!
For More>>Yummy Potato Soup With Cream Delight
- 1 diced, white onion
- 1 pack of white button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 pack of baby portobello mushrooms (sliced)
- 10 stalks of thyme with leaves removed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- 1 cup almond or cashew milk
- 1 dry bay leaf
- ½ tsps liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- ½ tsp salt
- Ground pepper (fresh)
- In a big saucepan, put over medium heat, add the diced onions.
- Keep onions to the sides of the saucepan and add mushrooms, allow cooking for 5 minutes but uncovered.
- Mix and stir the onions and mushrooms together. Add the thyme and allow continuing to cook, for at least 10 minutes.
- You will see that some amount of water comes out of the mushrooms, and they are reduced to volume by half.
- This is the time when you need to add bay leaf, salt and the liquid aminos to the mushrooms.
- Stir 1 tsp of tapioca starch into the broth. Next add the mushrooms and stir well. Then add almond milk.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring at intervals. Taste little bit and add freshly ground black pepper to enhance the taste.
- To mention; the soup is amazing even the next day and can easily be doubled.
- To the soup, add cashew cheese, Parmesan cheese or enjoy the soup as it is!
We conclude now! Hope you like it and give a try.
Thanks and stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.