Today at CRB Tech Reviews we present you the most popular and much favourite Italian cuisine Jalapeño Popper Pizza
Try saying Jalapeño Popper Pizza three times, what a tongue twister! Right? Many of us get the weekend food swings; hence it’s time to try some new recipe. Even I’m craving today for the jalapeño popper so before turning them into a pizza, thought of sharing a recipe with you all.
I love jalapeño poppers, but they needs a bit of time to prepare, in my opinion and as I was already making pizza dough, I decided to take what I love about the poppers and turn that into a pizza. It had everything you would love to have in a popper, but in slice.
For More>>Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Could you imagine a jalapeño popper in the form of a pizza? I think it would be better than a conventional jalapeño popper in my opinion.
All you need is some pizza dough (store-bought or homemade ….no doubt over the store-bought route of course!), cream cheese at room temperature, peppers, cheese and bacon.
You are now all set to go!
You can’t have a jalapeño popper without bacon. You simply can’t
Let’s start with the making
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 slices of bacon, diced
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 4 sliced jalapeño chiles
- 1 Thai red chili pepper (sliced)
- 1 sliced shallot
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 cream chees of 8 ounce, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray olive oil on your pizza pan or spread a baking sheet and coat with olive oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until it turns brown and crispy, say about 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel placed on a plate.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, jalapeño, red chilli pepper and shallot; keep it aside.
- Tak a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer it to a prepared baking sheet or apizza pan.
- Layer the top with cream cheese but evenly, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with bacon, jalapeño mixture and cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
Try this and let us know how it went. And keep looking into this space for more recipes to come.
Stay tunes with CRB Tech Solutions.