Today at CRB Tech Reviews we write about an easy snack recipe. Yes! A kofta recipe made out of cabbage. A fast and easy to make awesome cabbage kofta made with simple day to day ingredients.
We are sharing a tasty snack recipe cooked with cabbage and gram flour, cabbage kofta is similar to potato kofta, either deep or shallow fried small dumplings that can be eaten as snack or further used to make cabbage kofta curry, side dish for rice or roti.
I often make such healthy snacks for the family. I prefer to toast or shallow fry as far as I can, here in this cabbage kofta recipe I have done the shallow fried version the koftas. You can deep fry them or use your paniyaram pan to cook.
For More>> Nargisi Kofta In Curry
To make ghobi kofta curry, I have used chilli powder, ginger, cumin powder, garam masala powder along with cabbage. You don’t need to add onion and garlic, so you can make this on fasting and festival days too. You can use these dumplings for making cabbage kofta curry or even use it as pakodi in pakodi kadi recipe too.
Here is easy cabbage kofta recipe, do try this easy snack recipe!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Recipe type: snack
- ¾ cup finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup gram flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsps finely minced ginger
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsps water
- Oil for shallow frying
- Finely chop the cabbage or grate it using a grater.
- Mix cabbage pieces, minced ginger, salt, chili powder, garam masala and cumin powder .
- Add gram flour and mix well. Sprinkle with little water and mix well. Do not add more water.
- Take in hand and make 8-9 equal sized balls.
- Heat the oil for shallow frying.
- Fry the shaped koftas 3-4 at a time. Shallow frying needs more time, make sure to turn the koftas in between while frying so that the gram flour gets cooked well. Serve cabbage kofta hot.
You can also add rice flour for more crispy koftas
So next times try this on any festival day or when you are fasting.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.