Hello! Everybody; I’m just back from a lovely vacation and there I had this delicious bread pizza and thought of sharing the same with you all at the recipe junction of CRB Tech Reviews.
The bread pizza that I relished had all the tangy flavour of a Sloppy Joe, smothered with cheese and layered on crispy French bread. It’s such a perfect after school snack, party food or even a quick and easy weeknight meal. You can enjoy your dinner on the table in just less than 20 minutes.
With my kid and her school routine; I’ve started to think about easy meals that I can prepare and which will fit into our busy schedules. Mainly on Mondays since it’s tough to get back into the routine after a fun and leisure weekend, so our Monday meals has to be fast, easy yet delicious.
I began with sautéing some bell peppers and onions together, then added minced beef and Manwich Bold Sauce. I love with the flavours of bell peppers and use them for anything I cook. The colourful ones mainly yellow and orange are my favourites as they are very mild and have that sweeter flavour.
For More>> Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Here is the recipe for my bread pizza:
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 17 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 1 loaf of French Bread, you need to cut in half; lengthwise
- 2 bell peppers of any colour
- ½ diced big onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can of Manwich Bold Sauce
- 2-3 cups of combined shredded Cheddar and Jack Cheeses
Instructions for the making
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer a sheet pan with foil and place bread halves side by side, with the cut side on top.
- In a big sauté pan or pot, heat about a tablespoon of olive oil. Add onion and cook for almost 2 minutes, then add the bell peppers and cook for another 3 minutes, until vegetables beginn to soften. Next you have to crumble in ground beef, season with a little salt and pepper. Cook until the beef is no longer pink. Drain it and then stir in Manwich sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Next you have to spread the meat mixture evenly on the French bread halves. You might layer with desired amount of cheese.
- Finally bake it for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Cool them for a few minutes before you them slice into pieces of 2 inches.
Hope you will like and try out this delicious fast meal.
And stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.