Today at CRB Tech Reviews I am sharing with you the recipe for dairy free Paleo.
This is simply 3 ingredient chocolate shell. These tasty bars are free of sugar, dairy and soy, so no worries with people who are allergic to the mentioned or are in some special diets. You also have the choice of not making your own chocolate shell, instead use your favourite melted dark chocolate.
For More>> No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
Here goes the recipe: It will make 8 bars
Vanilla Ice Cream Bars:
1 cup pieces of cashew pieces, kept in water for 2 hours
1 cup water
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tsps honey
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 tsps cocoa powder
5 tsps melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Layer a standard loaf pan with parchment paper and keep aside, drain and rinse the cashews, discard the soaked water. Mix the soaked cashews, water, coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a blender, and blend it to completely smooth texture. Adjust the flavour to taste, and then pour the ice cream batter into the lined loaf pan. Put the pan in a freezer unless the ice cream is frozen solid, about 7 hours.
- Next remove the pan from the freezer, and hold the parchment paper to remove the solid slab of ice cream. With a sharp knife, cut the ice cream into 8 square bars, then return the bars to the freezer until the chocolate coating is ready.
- Next you have to make the chocolate coating by mixing together melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup. You can taste the mixture and does the needed adjustment of the ingredients to taste: you might add more cocoa powder for a darker chocolate, or more maple syrup for a sweeter one.
- Spoon the chocolate coating on top of each ice cream bar, be sure to coat all the sides evenly. Put the chocolate coated bars on a plate lined with parchment paper, and keep the bars in a sealed container in a freezer until ready to serve.
- If you want to use only honey or only maple syrup, feel free to do the same. Stevia can also work as well, if you want a sugar-free version.
- Raw cashews work amazing for this recipe, owing to their mild and neutral flavour. If you take roasted cashews that will yield a darker-colour ice cream, and a more distinct cashew flavour.
So we conclude here. Hope you liked the recipe and try it out this Christmas.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.