Here I share an easy garlic cheesy recipe at CRB Tech Reviews. The recipe is about biscuit bombs filled with mozzarella, brushed with garlic butter and baked with perfection. An easy fast and a very addicting recipe.
Nobody can ever say a no to a warm, garlic butter roll filled with yummy cheese. We are all huge fans of appetizers and and it seems like they all are bread and cheese related. And the garlic cheesy bombs are exceptions.
By the way can things get any easier than taking a can of biscuits if you feel like popping into something? Place a square piece of mozzarella and pinch the seams. Then they are quite ready for a little garlic butter brush and when they go to the oven for 14 minutes, spread the room with aroma. Get them best served while still warm and dipped in marinara sauce.
For More>> Pumpkin Cheese Ball
You might enjoy them as leftover too. You need 10 pieces for say 10 biscuits. This recipe made use of buttermilk biscuits, the regular ones and the larger types. You have choice of fresh or frozen garlic for a good flavour.
It is highly recommend to serve with marinara sauce along side of the cheesy bombs. If you don’t have them handy, you can simply mix crushed tomatoes with 1 packet of the seasoning mix. You maight also have to add some salt and pepper for taste.
The recipe for the yummy cheesy bombs.
- 1 packet of biscuits (or counts of 10); preferable ones with regular size
- 3 oz.of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter(salty and melted)
- 2 tsps dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 tsps garlic powder or 3 tsps minced garlic
- As all baking recipes start with preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put a baking sheet with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
- Cut the cheese into 3/4″ pieces of cubes
- Take out the biscuits and place on a cutting board.
- Put one piece of cheese in the middle of each biscuits. Pinch the seams to fold the cheese inside and form rolls.
- Place the rolls on baking sheet, spacing them about 2″ apart.
- Mix melted butter with garlic and the seasoning. Brush teh rolls with butter.
- Bake cheesy bombs for 16 minutes or unless they turn golden brown on top.
- When finished, brush the rolls with remaining butter and let them cool for 5 minutes.
Serve them warm with ay side or marinara sauce for dipping.
Keep looking into this space of CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.