With this New Year I share a baked and grilled omega filled recipe in the recipe junction at CRB Tech Reviews.
A quick recipe in just 20 minutes, grilled for an extra golden, crispy and caramelised finish! A very simple and with only 4 main ingredients, and minimal mess to clean up! Honey and garlic butter mixed together is one thing, but smearing it on a side of salmon is something else! Baking grilling in a foil makes it juicy and tender; the foil will falls apart on its own.
You can pull the salmon apart no sooner it comes out of the oven into a mess and serve it over steamed rice or veggies or salad or pasta. Enjoy them with endless options.
For More>> Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
Honey Garlic Butter Salmon In Foil
Here I share with you all the Honey Garlic Butter Salmon recipe which is easy prepared under 20 minutes, then grilled for an extra golden, and caramelised finish
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 big crushed cloves of garlic
- 2 tsps lemon juice 1.2kg
- 2½ pound of the sides of salmon
- Sea salt, for taste
- Cracked pepper, for taste
- Lemon slices for serving option
- 2 tsps freshly chopped parsley
- Place a rack in the middle of a oven. Then preheat the oven to 375°F | 190°C. Line a baking tray / sheet with a huge piece of foil, big such that can be folded over and sealed to create a packet
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low to medium heat. Add honey, lemon and garlic, and then they mix until honey gets melted well through the butter and the mixture gets well combined.
- Put the salmon onto a lined baking tray with a parchment sheet. Pour that prepared butter/honey mixture over the salmon, while using a pastry brush or spoon, spread it evenly over the fish. Next sprinkle with a good amount of salt (about 2 tsps) and optional cracked pepper. Fold the sides of the foil over the fish to cover them entirely and to completely seal the packet such that the butter does not get leaked.
- Bake them until cooked well (about 20 minutes that depends on the thickness of your fish and your preference of softness). Open the foil, be careful of any steam that’s escaping, that might hurt your fingers then grill under the grill / broiler for 4 minutes on a medium heat to give that tempting coloration on the top. Garnish it with parsley and serve immediately hot with lemon slices.
Let us know how you liked the first recipe that I’m sharing for the New Year.
And keep looking for this space of CRB Tech Solutions for more yummy recipes to come.