Hello everyone there! Tacos are my all time favourite. And everyone among you must love the combination of a well-seasoned and a grass-fed beef mixed with toppings of your choice. So here at CRB Tech Reviews I write for you this taco stuffed avocado.
Instead of a sweet potato shell like a popular recipe, this recipe turns the regular avocado backing into a shell. This makes this dish ideal for either lunch or a snack. You won’t feel over full from carbs, but, you’ll get satisfaction from the healthy fats and nutrients from the avocado and beef. As the cavity of avocado is pretty small, keep the toppings to a minimum will probably be your best practice. Leave them for a salad or cauliflower tortillas.
Some people don’t want to try them and others really enjoy them, even a popular Paleo breakfast choice is egg baked in an avocado. If you don’t like eating warm avocado, then this exact recipe is not for you. You always have the choice of skipping the warming part of avocado, but then you might want to cook the bell peppers with the meat since you are not gonna use the oven.
For More>> Baked And Grilled Honey Garlic Butter Salmon
Here goes the recipe for you
- 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1/2 diced,onion
- 4 avocados (sliced in two and pitted)
- 1 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 sliced green onions
- Fresh salsa
- Cooking fat
- Salt and freshly powdered black pepper
Methods to prepare
- Begin with preheating the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl mix, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, paprika, onion, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Melt the cooking fat in a skillet, over high heat; add the sliced onions, and the beef, grinded.
- Cook unless the beef is caramelised, sprinkle with spices, and cook and stir until well mixed.
- Place the halved avocado on a baking dish.
- Fill each avocado cavity with the ground beef, and top with tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Place the stuffed avocado in oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- For serving the avocado top it with green onions, and fresh homemade salsa.
This is a very nutritious recipe and healthy too. A good option as snacks or for an easy hassle free lunch. I recommend you to try them and delight.
And keep in touch with this space by CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.