Today at CRB Tech Reviews I shall share another yummy baked recipe. This Baked Ravioli with Cream sauce having vodka drops; is simply amazing! I must admit that vodka cream sauce is one of my favourites no matter what kind of pasta its spread over. This hearty beef ravioli delicacy is full with flavour and definitely a tongue pleaser.
The sauce is rich and creamy and takes only a few minutes to prepare. Add a little vodka to the sauce makes it more pleasing and add slight balance, and the cream gives it a delicious and creamy richness. I prefer to use beef ravioli but you can certainly make choice between spinach and cheese. Or even can try making out ravioli from scratch. This amazingly comes so fast and is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Here I share with you the recipe of this baked dish.
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 minced, garlic cloves
- 1diced large onion
- 1¼ cups vodka
- Tomato sauce
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper. crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Frozen ravioli (this recipe uses beef, you can give some other try)
- 1½ cups mozzarella
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley; chopped
Method to proceed:
- In a large pot or an oven adjust medium heat and add butter. Add onions and cook until they become translucent and soft for about 5 minutes; add garlic and cook for another minute. Next add in the vodka with care and simmer without any cover or lid, until the quantity is reduced by about half, for about 5-6 minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, salt, sugar and pepper, oregano, and red pepper which have been crushed. Cover and allow it to simmer for about quarter minutes. Then mix in basil and cream.
- Like any other baking recipe, preheating the oven is a must. So preheat the oven upto 350 degrees
- Make the ravioli according to the directions mentioned in the package. Put the ravioli into layers in a 9 by 13x baking dish. Pour the sauce over the ravioli, sprinkle the fresh mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Finally bake for 16 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- For serving option, garnish with fresh parsley.
So next time we wonder what to bake for an easy snack or lunch, here is another recipe for you.
Keep looking onto this space by CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.