Today at CRB Tech Reviews I write the recipe of fried tender chicken with tomato sauce and loads of cheese. These chicken parmesan sliders are yummiest!
Sliders are one of my favourite things to make as you can take anything and turn it into a bite-sized sandwich that is perfect for your guests!
The first thing requirement is you have to make some really good chicken tenders. After prepared your chicken tenders you need to put all ingredients together. Cut your slider buns in two and place them in on a greased dish. Next put your chicken tenders on the bottom buns. Then add a layer of your favourite spaghetti sauce, and cover everything in loads of mozzarella and Parmesan. Place the top buns and then pour melted garlic butter over the entire and sprinkle with a little Italian seasoning. And your slider is ready for baking!
For More >> Mouth Watering Peri Peri Chicken
You bake them for say almost 25 minutes and when you take it out of the oven you have a delicious blend of sauce, cheese, chicken, and garlic that will bring everyone in the house following the aroma; to the kitchen for the first bite. Ensure you save some for yourself! The entire sliders will finish before you realise.
Here I share the recipe for you:
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 15 Slider Buns
- 1 pound chicken tenders (already cooked)
- Pasta Sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 3 tsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder (to enhance the taste)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Methods to follow:
- First you have to preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the half of the slider buns in a greased dish.
- Put cooked chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then cover them with sauce.
- Mix the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle them over the sauce.
- Put the top buns on the sliders.
- Melt the butter and mix with garlic powder until it is thoroughly blended. (You might feel free to add lots of garlic powder if you like the garlic flavour like me)
- Pour melted butter over the buns and then sprinkle with an Italian seasoning.
- Cover the entire dish with foil and bake for 12 minutes, next remove the foil and continue baking for another 13 minutes.
- Your slider is ready.
Keep following this space by CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.