Today at CRB Tech Reviews I write about the tips that will help you stick to your exercise routine.
It’s easy to talk about exercising. You might also have the best intentions to work out, excuses are very easy to find. The right and strict attitude and a few tricks can keep your fitness routine on schedule. Use these tips to stay in the game:
1. Do it for self. Fact says people who are “externally motivated” when they hit the gym only to look good at the class reunion; don’t stick with it. Those who are “internally motivated” and does exercise because they love it; are the ones who stay in it for a long time.
2. Take small steps. Take it easily as you get started. Might be you only run a few miles your first week. When that becomes easy, you could make it more challenging.
3. Be tough. No one is perfect on the first day of strength training. Every workout needs practice. You’ll get the habit of it if you keep giving the try.
4. Try Combinations. Try different types of workouts to keep things interesting and to tone up different muscle groups. Also, switch between machines and free weights when you perform strength-train.
5. Bring a friend. When your inner self orders you to lie on your bed instead of taking the treadmill, a workout partner can help you back in the right direction. Studies show you’ll also work out for longer time when you have a friend along.
6. Show who’s the boss. Experts say that you should aim for exercises, 30 minutes a day and five times a week and also weight training at least two times a week.
7. Get habituated. Your workout must be just as much as a habit likes brushing your teeth or taking breakfast. When it’s a part of your schedule, you won’t even need to think about it. In a few months, fitness will be a regular attribute in your life.
8. Live in the present. Sometime you might miss the gym for a week and take up a pint of ice cream over the weekend? Let go off the guilt feeling. You have a chance to get back into your routine anytime.
9. Keep it practical. You can’t lose 30 pounds in a week. Aim for something that’s real as a first step. For example, increase your workout schedule from 2 to 3 days a week, or exercise for 15 more minutes each time.
10. Track it. Keep a fitness log book or use an app to record your progress.
11. Time to Celebrate! It takes long weeks to see real changes. Even a pound of weight loss or a pound of muscle gain is reason to reward the self. Go out with pals, or buy yourself a new pair of jeans.
Hope this finds you all inspired to hit the gym today itself.
Keep looking into this space by CRB Tech Solutions for more on wellness and fitness.