Today at CRB Tech Reviews I’m sharing with you easy and fast sliders recipe.
One of my favourite and when it comes from my mom’s kitchen then it’s nothing then awesome. Even my toddlers now love them and the sliders are always in demand.
The seasoning topping is very delicious. The topping is a few spices; some au jus mix; sesame seeds and butter. You might think that the bread getting soggy, but it doesn’t. You don’t need to use all of the seasoning mixture, just sufficient to coat all the top generously and then you can save the last of the butter mixture in the fridge to top breads or bread steak….the seasoning goes well on a lot of things.
For More>> Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Here goes the recipe for your delight.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings : 12 sliders
- 2 tsps unsalted butter
- Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls)
- 1 lb deli roast beef
- 12 slices of Sargento provolone cheese
- 1 and 1/2 cups fried onions
- 8 tsps unsalted butter
- 1 packet Au Jus seasoning mix
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 3/4 tsp dried and minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
Methods to proceed
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Apply butter on the base of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Don’t separate the rolls, slice the package of rolls in half.
- Place the lower half of the rolls in the baking dish. Top with the 6 slices of the cheese, roasted beef, fried onions, remaining 6 slices of cheese, and the other half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter. Mix in 1 tsp of the au jus seasoning mix, sauce, sesame seeds, minced garlic, onion powder, and seasoned salt. Mix until combined.
- Next top the rolls with this mixture but just make sure all the rolls are evenly coated.
- Bake the sliders until the cheese is done and the tops of the rolls are golden brown say about 25 minutes.
- Take out and cut the sliders with a very sharp knife.
- In the meanwhile of baking, take the remaining au jus mixture and place in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cups of cold water and mix. Boil it and then reduce the heat to a simmer and allow to slightly thickening.
- Relish with the sandwiches.
Stay connected with CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.