Today at CRB Tech Reviews I’ll share with you easy and utterly delicious cookies with loaded chocolate chips.
They are soft and chewy and I say that you will love it. So didn’t think much and give it a try. My kids love them so much that they gets finished no sooner they are cooled. And owing to their flavour and taste, I need to save a few from the clutches of the household.
Here I share the recipe….
Serves: 18-20 cookies
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsps golden syrup
- 2 tsps pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups maida
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ tsp salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
Methods to proceed:
- Heat the oven to 350°F | 175°C. Melt the butter for about 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Using electric beaters or a spoon, whish the butter with the brown and white sugar/s, and continue with beating until creamy and pale in colour and the sugar gets dissolved. Add syrup, vanilla and the egg, and lightly beat until just mixed through.
For More>> Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- Add the maida, baking soda, and salt, mix until combined. If necessary, add one tsp of the ‘extra’ flour at a time until the dough is soft but easy to handle; and is firm but can be poured from one ball to another. Add half of the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 18-20 balls and arrange them on a baking sheet layered with a parchment paper. Press the remaining chocolate chips onto the tops of each cookie; bake for about 10-11 minutes. Do not over bake or your cookies will become hard on cooling.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for about half an hour. They will become dense in that time frame. You can see the difference with them after half an hour.
Notes to follow:
- While measuring your maida, ensure you spoon it into your measuring cup, and then level it off with a knife. Try not to pack the maida into your measuring cup as this will lead to too much packing of the flour and create cakey cookies instead of crispy cookies.
- No substitutions. A well tested and tried recipe. If you try to experiment and change any ingredient or make some addition to the recipe; please go ahead with your own risks.
And stay connected with this space by CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.