The eggs in your breakfast sandwich really do some serious work. Proteins keep you full while choline helps boost your brain power. The bad news is that the quick fix breakfast from your favourite coffee shop or brunch spot probably has a less-than-healthy amount of cholesterol, fat and calories. So here at CRB Tech Reviews we share a tasty yet nutritious sandwich variation for you.
There are many options out there, but what I am sharing is an easy and slimmed-down version that will keep you fully satisfied till lunch and also if you want to make them for your dinner, we won’t say anything; no words at all! I bet you will love them!
There are many types of low calorie yet nutritious recipe; but in today’s blog we shall write about egg and cheddar mixed cheesy sandwich. My kids love them a lot and I must say they are amazing. Why don’t you give a try too? It could add on to your breakfast variation and you will definitely love it. Very easy and fast breakfast would be on your plate.
Quick and easy to make sandwich they are; and is both filling and flavourful. Extra loaded with cheddar cheese, you can treat yourself with this one on cheat days.
- 1 big egg
- Salt as per taste
- Pinches of pepper
- 20 g cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 tsp of mustard sauce
- 3 basil leaves
- Take a cupcake tray and grease it with butter or edible oil.
- Break the egg into a mould and add to it salt and pepper.
- Next you have to pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes and then place the tray inside.
- Allow the baking process for about 7 minutes. You’ll be able to notice when the egg is done.
- Take it out and chop it into medium-sized biteable pieces.
- Add little bit of ham and cheese to the mix and heat it in the microwave for a few minutes such that the cheese gets melted.
- Spoon it on toast and top it up with basil and mustard.
So what are you waiting…..Why don’t you try out this easy recipe? If you add any variations; then let us know how the endeavour tasted.
Keep looking into this space by CRB Tech Reviews for more recipes to come.