Today at CRB Tech Reviews I’ll share a salad recipe of chicken blended with pineapple.
This is one of my favourite and tried at several times. To mention this is loved by all in the family and even my toddlers relish them with ease.
Hope you will kike it and try…..definitely it would be another addition to your list of salad preparations.
Here is the recipe for you.
- 100g green beans
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pineapple (small)
- 1 tsp groundnut oil
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1small bunch coriander
- 100g bean sprouts
- 50g honey-roasted peanuts
- 150g halved, cherry tomatoes
- 3 red chillies, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp groundnut oil
Method to proceed
- Boil a big saucepan of salted water. Add beans and cook for 30 secs, then scoop them out with a slotted spoon and put them straight into cold water. Boil the water again, next add the chicken breasts, and then lower the heat to a gentle bubbling. After about 3 mins, remove the pan from the heat but leave the chicken to continue poaching for 10 mins. Check the chicken is cooked through well, then drain for a few more minutes if needed.
- Peel the pineapple and slit through the core into a few quarters. Cut out and remove the core, then slice them thin. Heat a griddle pan unless very hot. Brush the pineapple slices with little bit of oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side until browned and just started to soften. Next put it to a plate.
- For the dressing part, put the chillies in a bowl, cover with hot water and set aside for 5 mins. Now put sugar, garlic and coriander in a mortar and pound to a paste using a pestle. Drain the chilli, add to the mortar, and then pound them together again. Stir the remaining dressing ingredients and taste them to ensure you have a good balance of sweet, hot, sour and salty; adjust with more chilli, sugar, lime or sauce, if you desire.
- Finally shred the chicken and place onto a platter with the remaining salad ingredients. Drizzle them with the dressing and toss them together for equal blending before serving.
And keep looking into this space by CRB Tech Solutions for more recipes to come.