CAD(Computer Aided Design) and CAM(Computer Aided Manufacturing) has been the major improvement in the sector of desgining.
The Mechanical sector has greatly benfitted from the recent improvements in this sector which has made the designing part much easier. Earlier everything was done with a hand and paper so it was quite cumbersome for the designers to look back and take back. But now the sector has become the best option of CAD/CAM tools. Here at CRB tech we have the best industry experinced teacher who will give you all the benefits you have in Industry. The institute will also help you to come up with new live projects which will give the hint how the industry really works. CRB Tech also has amazing infrastructure which will help you the experince the growth opprounities that you will have in future with regards with the field. Here are some of the best live projects that has been done.
DESIGNING & ANALYZING OF THERMOSYPHON SOLAR AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
- DESIGN OF STIRLING ENGINE
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AIRCRAFT GAS
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMOBILE BRAKING SYSTEM
- ANALYSIS AND DESIGN MODIFICATION OF MOTOR CYCLE WHEEL SPOKES
- THERMAL ANALYSIS OF CYLINDER HEAD GASKET
- MODELING AND ANALYSIS OF AUTOMOBILE CHASSIS BRACKETS
- MODELING AND ANALYSIS OF AUTOMOBILE DRUM BRAKE RETURN SPRING DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF HYDRAULIC JACK FOR LIFTING LIGHT VEHICLES
- DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF AUTOMOBILE FRAME
Interference Fit Analysis of a Centrifugal Pump Impeller with Hub under Centrifugation using FEA Methods
- DESIGN AND SYSTEMATIC ANALYSIS OF TELESCOPIC SHOCK ABSORBER
- DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF LEAF SPRING IN HEAVY TRUCK
- MODELING OF STEERING AND BRAKING SYSTEM IN A CAR
ANALYSIS AND OPTIMIZATION OF CONNECTING ROD
Thinking about patterns is imperative for future arranging of any business. For organizations that deliver or utilize CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM or PLM programming this yearly overview is for you! Realize which patterns are most grounded and where, what development is normal, where familiarity with patterns prompts real utilization.
The engineering software market is moderately fragmented in nature. ., Siemens PLM Software, Inc., SAP SE, Synopsys, Inc., Ansys, Inc., Autodesk, Inc., Bentley Systems, Inc., Dassault Systemes S.A., IBM Corporation, Geometric Ltd, MSC Software Corporation and PTC, Inc. are a few key players operating within the global engineering software market.