1) Overcome Rejection: Most of them worry and fear about rejection rather than facing the interview and that it is all about getting internal an attitude towards the interview must be like give your full towards it; whether you get it or not is secondary.
2) Ponder about Job requirement: Just look at what is asked in the job description or the requirement section and match the following with your skill criteria and then apply be your own interviewer to accept or reject the offer.
3) Present yourself: While your facing the interview you should put forth the skills that are required for the job and explain it how you can be helpful for the companies growth.
4) Rehears the interview: Before facing it just jot down what all questions can be shooted to you regarding the job, your skill set and the knowledge you carry.
5) Be assertive: Even if the interviewer keeps you under stress you dont get hyper and retaliate back, be calm and put forth your words in an assertive way.
6) Salary Negotiations: Donot keep high expectations about the salary and please ask only reasonable values according to the industry standards and your
7) Never dump the company after recognizing the Job: Again very typical error and some people have addiction of keep trying in various companies for better program after getting job provide & if they get another job, they basically say NO before becoming a member of. Trust me it can mess up your profession in the long run and you will never be able to achieve top control with this attitude.
8) Be Sincere & Flexible: Always be truthful during interview..If you don’t know any response just agree to the same rather trying to provide incorrect answers…Besides information, companies give lot of significance to individuals who are honest in strategy and also versatile in their approach…Never be firm in your strategy as company atmosphere is modifying very quick these days…Organizations always give significance to people with versatile strategy rather firm in characteristics.