CAD/CAM which is field of Designing and Making. The CAD and CAM is related to designing and manufacturing of the product.
It deals with making the product more customer friendly and looking to make it look appealing for the customers. CAD/CAM is widely used by the customers all around the world to crown layers, to design bridges to restore dental implants. Here at CRB tech we look for the best of the investment when it comes to your money. We hire industrial experts who have an experience of more than 4 years on the field with the CAD/CAM. At CRB tech we also have good infrastructure for the proper development of the students. We also provide the facility of live projects when it comes making the students experience the live facility. This will also give the students an experience of industry.
At CRB we also give our students the freedom to interact with Industrial experts during seminars. We also have a group of counselors who will help you in terms of placement. Here are some of the best teaching in terms of CAD/CAM along with basics.
- 2D Drafting, 3D Design, Auto Lisp Programming, Assembly in 2D & 3D.
- Sketcher, Part Modeling, Assembly module, Drafting, Surface Modeling.
- Introduction to MASTER CAM, 2D Drafting, Modify & X-Form, Concept of 3D, Wire Frame Modeling, Surface Modeling, 2D Machining, Editing of Sources, Solid Modeling, Editing of Solids.
- Introduction to CNC Technology, Geometrical Basic for CNC Mach., Technological Basics of CNC Mach., Programming Introduction to CNC, Pocket & 3D Surface of Tool Paths Roughing, 3D & Surface Tool Path Finishing, Solid Tool Path & Program Generation, CNC Programme Generation & Transfer to Machine.
- Introduction to DELCAM, Sold Modeling, Basic & Advance Tool Path create, Tool Path Editing.
- Cavity Mill, Plunge Mill, Rough Corner, Rest mill, Z level profile, Fixed Contour, Contour area, Create Programme, Create Tool, Create Geometry, Create Operation.
- Part Modeling Sketching, Assembly Modeling, DraftingConstraining Sketches, Surface Modeling .
- Part Modeling Surface Modeling, Sheet Metal Module,Assembly Modeling, Drafting
Here is some things which we do in CAD/CAM which also help in the medical science for dental treatments.Dentistry could be a branch of drugs that’s concerned within the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the rima oris, usually within the dentition however conjointly the oral membrane, and of adjacent and connected structures and tissues, significantly within the external body part (jaw and facial) space.